Report a Concern

Please contact the Public Works Department for weeds, road/street, and lighting, water and sewer issues.
  1. File a Building or Public Works Complaint

    Let us know if you have a complaint regarding the Building Department or Public Works Department.

  2. Report a Signage Issue

    Report an issue with any signage that you have seen around town.

  3. Report a Streetlight Outage

    Fill out a form to report an outage with a streetlight.